Claire’s 12 Favorite Books of All Time**Being posted randomly to celebrate the year 2012. The following is in order by most favoritest of the list-compiler.
Disclaimer: this list is by no means comprehensive or final. The author of said list reserves the right to make changes arbitrarily for no reason whatsoever.
1. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
2. Arena by Karen Hancock
3. The Restorer by Sharon Hinck
4. The Scarlet Pimpernel by Emmuska Orczy
5. Mara, Daughter of the Nile by Eloise Jarvis McGraw
6. The Last Sin Eater by Francine Rivers
7. The Shadow and the Night by Chris Walley
8. The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
9. The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner
10. One Good Knight by Mercedes Lackey
11. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
12. On The Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness by Andrew Peterson
I LOVE the Restorer series, and anything by Tolkien of course! I’ve added some of these others to my Goodreads list. 🙂 I’m a friend of your cousin Tiffany, btw!
Hey! I loved your review of Glamorous Illusions! I just added you to my reader today 🙂 Bergren’s River of Time series is pretty awesome too.
I’m excited to read more Christian fiction! I’ll have to check that out. My hubby is a librarian and I think if I ever had to choose a career it’d be one of my top choices, too. If only there were more hours in the day! 🙂